Blog Archive

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

thirteen hundred fifty one: in bloom



Today's look is a casual sporty look with a real summer style vibe to it. I decided to go a little overboard with the floral prints today and I must say that it turned out awesome in my opinion! I kept it simple today with an outfit that consists of a floral snap back hat, a floral graphic printed pocket t-shirt, a braided belt, a pair of slim fit shorts, and a pair of sneakers. The colors and prints in today's look all compliment each other very well and it is also a very comfortable overall outfit. It's only Tuesday and there is plenty of work ahead for the rest of the week, but I am determined to make it through the rest of the week successfully even though it's going to be quite tiring to do so. I hope that all of you are having a great week and as always, I hope that it continues to be great!

Today I am wearing:
•Floral snap back hat from H&M
•Floral graphic printed pocket t-shirt from H&M
•Gifted braided belt
•Slim fit shorts from H&M
•Sneakers from New Balance

No comments:

Post a Comment