Blog Archive

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

thirteen hundred fifty two: tropical feel



Today's look is a casual look that puts a big emphasis on the tropical feeling of summer. Summer is starting to come to an end, but that doesn't really mean a whole lot down here in Miami where we have that summer feeling pretty much all year round. But either way I'm still excited that fall, my absolute favorite season, is right around the corner! Today's outfit consists of a straw fedora, a button up shirt, a leather belt, a pair of slim fit shorts, and a pair of canvas sneakers from H&M. I have another long work day/night ahead of me before an important visit tomorrow and I think I'm ready for a very busy and hopefully very successful night. I hope that everyone else is having a great and successful week and I hope that it stays that way for the rest of the week as well!

Today I am wearing:
•Straw fedora from Urban Outfitters
•Button up shirt from H&M
•Belt from H&M
•Slim fit shorts from H&M
•Canvas sneakers from H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment