Blog Archive

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

thirteen hundred forty five: make the difference



Today's look was the perfect colorful and casual look to help me get through another busy day at work. At the start of the day it felt like I wasn't going to be able to get through everything that I needed to, but I ended up securing all that I could and I'm happy to be able to at least take a day off tomorrow to catch my breath. Today's outfit consists of a tropical patterned five panel hat, a graphic printed t-shirt, a pair of patterned drawstring shorts, and a pair of canvas sneakers. It was a simple outfit for a complicated and work heavy day. I hope that all of you are glad to be half way through the week and I definitely am as well. Be sure to hang in there, though. We've made it this far and only have a little more to go!

Today I am wearing:
•Tropical patterned five panel hat from Obey
•Graphic printed t-shirt from H&M
•Patterned drawstring shorts from H&M
•Canvas sneakers from Vans

No comments:

Post a Comment