Blog Archive

Monday, July 20, 2015

thirteen hundred twenty two: maxin' and relaxin'



Today's look is a comfortable easy going street style look that's all about maximizing my comfort level for the day. I'm lucky enough to be spending the day off of work after a very busy and stressful weekend so I'm trying to make sure that I spend my time off today in the most relaxing way possible. Today's outfit consists of a five panel hat, a graphic printed t-shirt, a pair of drawstring shorts, and a pair of high top sneakers. I know that most of you are starting your week off today and I hope that it went well for all of you and that it continues on throughout the rest of the week!

Today I am wearing:
•Five panel hat from Hall of Fame
•Graphic printed t-shirt from VNM
•Drawstring shorts from H&M
•High top sneakers from Converse

No comments:

Post a Comment