Blog Archive

Sunday, July 19, 2015

thirteen hundred twenty one: pattern heavy



In today's look I went back to wearing shorts and I also decided to wear quite a bit of different patterns in the garments and accessories that I chose today. Just because I have to go into work doesn't mean that I can't at least dress in a fun manner. Today's outfit consists of a patterned five panel hat, a tropical patterned graphic printed t-shirt, a leather belt, a pair of patterned shorts, and a pair of sneakers. I'm feeling very light and sporty today in this look and I'm hoping that it helps me get through the remainder of my working weekend with as much ease as possible. I hope that you all enjoy the rest of your weekend as well and be sure to rest up before starting the new week ahead!

Today I am wearing:
•Patterned five panel hat from Urban Outfitters
•Graphic printed t-shirt from H&M
•Belt from H&M
•Patterned shorts from H&M
•Sneakers from Nike

No comments:

Post a Comment