Blog Archive

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

thirteen hundred twenty three: sporty slim



Today's look is a fun casual sporty look that was a great way to start my week back at work in. It's definitely a simple outfit, but also bright and stylish at the same time. The shirt I'm wearing is one of my favorite most comfortable hand me down shirts and the slim fit denim jeans are also extremely comfortable as well. I decided to go with mostly black accessories that include a five panel hat, a basic belt, and a pair of high top leather sneakers. All in all, today was a good day and I'd like to think that my outfit had a lot to do with that. I hope that you all had a great day as well and I look forward to taking on the rest of the week with all of you!

Today I am wearing:
•Five panel hat from Obey
•Hand me down graphic printed jersey t-shirt
•Belt from H&M
•511 slim fit denim from Levi's
•Leather high top sneakers from Urban Outfitters

No comments:

Post a Comment