Blog Archive

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

thirteen hundred twenty four: light bright



Today's look can be described by using two simple words. Those two words that I'm speaking of are light and bright. Today's look is a fun casual street style inspired look that doesn't weigh me down with too many pieces or details that can go into a look like this. My outfit consists of a faux leather five panel hat, a graphic printed t-shirt, a leather belt, a pair of shorts, and a pair of canvas sneakers. It's always best to keep it simple when the day is just as hot as it is long. You want to make sure that you stay comfortable throughout the day where you may have many different challenges thrown your way. And I'm glad to say that even with the stress of the day weighing down in my shoulders I made it through and I hope that you do, too!!

Today I am wearing:
•Faux leather five panel hat from Urban Outfitters
•Graphic printed No Limit Records t-shirt from Urban Outfitters
•Belt from H&M
•Shorts from H&M
•Canvas sneakers from H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment