Blog Archive

Thursday, July 23, 2015

thirteen hundred twenty five: the more they stay the same



Today's look is a casual look that I threw together before officially starting my day. When my curiosity piqued my interest, I decided to take a look back at my post from exactly a year ago and lo and behold, the similarities of my look today and my look a year ago are uncanny. I promise that I had no knowledge of this before actually wearing this outfit, but you can believe what you will either way. Today's outfit consists of a fedora, a grey graphic printed t-shirt, a red leather belt, a pair of slim fit pants, and a pair of bright red canvas sneakers. The look from a year ago (which I will post below) consisted of a cabbie hat, a grey patterned polo shirt, the same red leather belt, a pair of slim fit pants, and the same bright red canvas sneakers. It's true what they say about how the more things change the more they stay the same and this is a perfect example of that. I hope you all had a great day and are all ready to start the weekend off very soon!

Today I am wearing:
•Fedora from Target
•Graphic printed Surfer Blood t-shirt
•Belt from H&M
•Slim fit five pocket pant from H&M
•Canvas sneakers from Vans


No comments:

Post a Comment