Blog Archive

Friday, July 24, 2015

thirteen hundred twenty six: simply striped



Today's look is a simple preppy look with a street style twist to it. I kept it simple by only using two colors in today's outfit which are burgundy and white and they ended up going great together. My outfit today consists of a velvet hat, a striped polo shirt, a studded belt, a pair of slim fit shorts, and a pair of leather sneakers. This was a perfect choice for a day that I was able to spend relaxing while having a day off of work. I hope that everyone else is enjoying the end of their week and I also hope that you all have a great weekend as well!

Today I am wearing:
•Velvet hat from Stüssy
•Striped polo shirt from Banana Republic
•Studded belt from H&M
•Slim fit shorts from H&M
•Leather sneakers from Vans

No comments:

Post a Comment