Blog Archive

Monday, July 27, 2015

thirteen hundred twenty nine: light to dark



Today's look is a casual weekend style look that I chose to wear on my day off today. But it's just a little different than your average casual weekend style look because even though I chose lighter (in fabric) garments, the colors of these garments are much darker. It is still an extremely comfortable and relaxing outfit and I'm glad that I get to spend the day off while wearing it. My outfit consists of a straw fedora, a patterned polo shirt, a pair of drawstring shorts, and a pair of canvas sneakers. And as I'm getting a chance to catch up on some non work related things today, I hope that the rest of you are having a great start to the new week!

Today I am wearing:
•Straw fedora from Urban Outfitters
•Patterned polo shirt from J Crew
•Drawstring shorts from H&M
•Canvas sneakers from H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment