Blog Archive

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

thirteen hundred thirty: school spirit



Today's look is a casual collegiate style look that is easy going and perfect for a busy day at work. There was a lot going on today and a lot got accomplished as well. Even though this is my second day of work this week, it felt like my first since Sunday was spent focused strictly on the business. But anyway, back to today's look. My outfit consists of a snap back hat, a graphic printed t-shirt, a basic black belt, a pair of slim fit pants, and a pair of high top leather sneakers. This isn't the most glamorous look that I could come up with, but it is smooth, cool, and casual which was perfect for today. I hope you all are continuing to have a great week so far and if you're struggling at all, make sure to keep your head up because only you can turn a bad week into a good one!

Today I am wearing:
•Snap back hat from Stüssy
•Graphic printed Princeton University t-shirt
•Belt from H&M
•Slim fit five pocket pant from H&M
•Leather high top sneakers from Urban Outfitters

No comments:

Post a Comment