Blog Archive

Sunday, July 26, 2015

thirteen hundred twenty eight: sunday streets



Today's look is a casual street style look with a preppy twist to it. I had a look earlier this week that had a similar vibe to it, but it involved shorts and more of a summer feel to it. And since we're expecting a good amount of rain this afternoon, I decided to go with long pants instead of shorts today. I'm not sure if that logic makes sense to anyone else, but it does to me and that's what really matters in my opinion. I'm also getting ready for an afternoon/evening spent at work and if you're getting to spend the day off of work, I hope that you have a great day full of relaxation and fun. My outfit consists of a snap back hat, a button up shirt with pocket detail, a leather belt, a pair of joggers, and a pair of Air Force 1's. I hope that everyone has a great day whether it's spent at work or not and I also hope that all of you are gearing up for the new week ahead!

Today I am wearing:
•Snap back hat from Stüssy
•Button up shirt from H&M
•Belt from H&M
•Joggers from Publish
•Air Force 1's from Nike

No comments:

Post a Comment