Blog Archive

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

thirteen hundred three: mesh with the best



I've gotta say that my style has been evolving quite a bit since I've moved down to Miami Beach nearly six months ago. If you would have told me back in January that I'd be wearing a sleeveless mesh shirt and a pair of drawstring shorts as an outfit (even though it's in the heat of summer), I wouldn't have believed you. But things, people, and styles definitely do change, especially when you're in a new climate. I really didn't think things would change that much since Orlando isn't too far off from south florida when it comes to weather, but they did. Today's look is a super laid back casual sporty look and I can say that the functionality of today's outfit far outweighs the fashion aspect of it (which is very rare for me). Today's outfit consists of a sleeveless mesh shirt, a pair of drawstring shorts, and a pair of sneakers. There's something that's so great about a minimalist outfit like this when the heat index is 95 degrees plus and I'm happy that I decided to side with both comfort and style today. I hope that everyone enjoys their day and keeps on pushing through the rest of the week. There's only a few more days until we reach the holiday weekend and I hope you all are ready for it!

Today I am wearing:
•Sleeveless mesh shirt from H&M
•Drawstring shorts from H&M
•Sneakers from New Balance

No comments:

Post a Comment