Blog Archive

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

thirteen hundred two: summer color



Today's look is yet another casual summer style look and the colors used in today's look do a great job in representing just how hot it is today. I figured that if I couldn't beat the heat then I might as well join it, but either way I'm hoping that I'll be able to stay as cool as possible today and I hope that all of you do the same. Today's outfit features a fedora, a polo shirt, a basic black belt, a pair of slim fit shorts, and a pair of canvas sneakers. I hope all of you are having a great day so far and that you continue to do so for the rest of the day as well!

Today I am wearing:
•Fedora from Target
•Polo shirt from Penguin
•Belt from H&M
•Slim fit shorts from H&M
•Canvas sneakers from H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment