Blog Archive

Thursday, July 2, 2015

thirteen hundred four: pre fourth garb



Today's look is another one of those pre Fourth of July red, white, and blue looks that I've been wearing unintentionally the past couple of weeks. Today's look is a sporty casual look that's main function is staying cool even when faced with the blistering heat of the day. My outfit is very simple and consists of a graphic printed t-shirt, a basic black belt, a pair of shorts, and a pair of canvas sneakers. The colors in today's garments are really what make the overall outfit pop and it did help me stay cool for the most part! I hope you all had a great day and for those of you that get to start the holiday weekend early tomorrow, I hope that it starts off great!

Today I am wearing:
•Graphic printed t-shirt from Lazy Afternoon
•Belt fromh&m
•Shorts from H&M
•Canvas sneakers from Vans

No comments:

Post a Comment