Blog Archive

Friday, July 3, 2015

thirteen hundred five: the storm before the calm



As I mentioned yesterday I know that some of you are starting your holiday weekend early today. That's not the case for me, but I am at least lucky enough to have tomorrow off of work at least. Today's look is all about being comfortable and stylish as I push to get through today with the reward at the end of the day (or night in my case) being a fun day off tomorrow to celebrate the Fourth of July. The look that I went for today is a casual preppy style look. I decided to throw a little red, white, and blue into today's outfit even though it's a little more subtle than it was yesterday. Today's outfit consists of a cabbie hat, a polo shirt, a leather belt, a pair of shorts, and a pair of leather sneakers. I hope that the holiday weekend is treating everyone well so far and I'll be ready to join all of you tomorrow in the celebration!

Today I am wearing:
•Cabbie hat from H&M
•Polo shirt from J Crew
•Belt from H&M
•Shorts from H&M
•Leather sneakers from Vans

No comments:

Post a Comment