Blog Archive

Saturday, July 4, 2015

thirteen hundred six: feel free



I had nearly exhausted all of my red, white, and blue outfit options before today, but I was able to pull something out to wear to help in celebrating the Fourth of July today anyway. Today's look is a casual street style look that has a definite patriotic flair to it. I'm wearing red, white, and blue colors and am also mixing patterns with the patterned t-shirt and patterned shorts I chose to wear today. And I topped the outfit off with a red snap back hat and a pair of red shoes. I hope that all of you enjoy the holiday today and remember to never take for granted that we live in a place where we can be free!

Today I am wearing:
•Snap back hat from Obey
•Patterned t-shirt from H&M
•Belt from H&M
•Patterned shorts from H&M
•Canvas sneakers. From Vans

No comments:

Post a Comment