Blog Archive

Sunday, July 5, 2015

thirteen hundred seven: all mixed up



Today's look is a casual street style weekend style look that isn't afraid to mix things up a little bit. The silhouette of today's look isn't much different from a lot of looks I've done before, but the fact that I'm wearing pastel colors mixed with a camo pattern is a little different than the usual. My outfit today consists of a five panel hat, a polo shirt, a red leather belt, a pair of slim fit denim, and a pair of canvas sneakers. As I'm headed back to work a little early to start off the new week for myself, I hope that all of you are enjoying the remainder of the holiday weekend today!

Today I am wearing:
•Camo patterned five panel hat from Obey
•Polo shirt from J Crew
•Belt from H&M
•511 slim fit denim from Levi's
•Canvas sneakers from H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment