Blog Archive

Monday, July 6, 2015

thirteen hundred eight: schoolboy j



Today's look is a simple casual look that's nearly like a look I could see myself wearing if I were still in high school today. Not only does it have a young feel to it overall, I'm also wearing a t-shirt that represents a band and album that I listened to quite heavily in the actual twilight of my high school years. I wanted to sport an easy going outfit after spending most of my weekend busy at work and it definitely came in handy so I could focus on getting back into the swing of things at work for the new week ahead. Today's outfit consists of a five panel hat, a graphic printed t-shirt, a studded belt, a pair of joggers, a pair of bright colored socks, and a pair of leather high top sneakers. I hope that all of you had a relaxing and fun filled weekend and I hope that refresher helped you all get back into things to start off the new week today!

Today I am wearing:
•Five panel hat from Obey
•Graphic printed t-shirt from Saves The Day
•Studded belt from H&M
•Joggers from Publish
•Socks from Target
•Leather high top sneakers from Urban Outfitters

No comments:

Post a Comment