Blog Archive

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

thirteen hundred nine: denim on denim



Today's look is a classic look that I haven't worked with in quite some time but was recently inspired by a couple of coworkers that wore this look recently. This style is simple, but it also makes a very bold statement. The look that I'm talking about is the denim on denim look. I remember a few years back that this kind of style would be considered unfashionable or unstylish, but it is now definitely neither of those things. And I wear it proudly because it's both simple and also makes a statement. Today's outfit consists of a fedora, a denim western style shirt, a basic black belt, a pair of slim fit denim, and a pair of Air Force 1's. Today was definitely a long day, but it was also a very productive one. And I truly hope that all of you enjoyed your day as much as I did.

Today I am wearing:
•Fedora from Target
•Western style denim shirt from H&M
•Belt from H&M
•511 slim fit commuter denim from Levi's
•Air Force 1's from Nike

No comments:

Post a Comment