Blog Archive

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

thirteen hundred ten: heat in the street



As the summer moves on, the heat continues to blaze on and on. And today's look is a street style look that's main function is to help me stay cool throughout the day. Today's look is a look that is simple, light, and fun overall. It has a youthful vibe to it and I'm happy to wear it as I spend the day off from work being somewhat productive and somewhat relaxing. Today's outfit contains a snap back hat, a graphic printed t-shirt, a pair of drawstring shorts, and a pair of leather sneakers. I hope that everyone else is having a great day whether it's being spent at work or otherwise. We're now halfway through the week and the weekend is right around the corner, so hang in there!

Today I am wearing:
•Snap back hat from Stüssy
•Graphic printed t-shirt from Obey
•Drawstring shorts from H&M
•Leather sneakers from Vans

No comments:

Post a Comment