Blog Archive

Thursday, July 9, 2015

thirteen hundred eleven: sporty stripe



Today's look is a fun sporty look that mixes both vertical and horizontal stripes together in it. I was feeling like it was gonna be another hot one today and I made sure to dress the part. Today's look is definitely simple but it still has a little bit of complexity and flair with it by involving the dueling stripes of the t-shirt and shorts. Today's outfit consists of a five panel hat, a striped v-neck pocket t-shirt, a red leather belt, a pair of striped shorts, and a pair of canvas sneakers. We've all just about made it through another week and I hope that all of you are still having a good one so far. The weekend is almost here and just like all of you, I can't wait for it to be here!

Today I am wearing:
•Five panel hat from Hall of Fame
•Striped v-neck pocket t-shirt from Urban Outfitters
•Belt from H&M
•Striped shorts from H&M
•Canvas sneakers from H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment