Blog Archive

Saturday, July 11, 2015

thirteen hundred thirteen: the freakin' weekend



Well, we finally made it to the weekend and I've got one more day of work starting this evening before I get to enjoy my weekend away from work. But today's look is a great cool, casual, and sporty way to kick off the weekend nonetheless. The sun and the heat that it brings is definitely out today in full force, so I'm doing my normal thing by trying my best to stay cool and I hope you all are doing the same. Today's outfit consists of a polo shirt, a pair of patterned drawstring shorts, and a pair of sneakers. There's not a whole lot that makes up this outfit and that's more than okay to me since I don't need any unnecessary pieces when the temperature is as high as it is. I hope that you all enjoy the weekend ahead of you and I'll be there to catch up with all of you much later tonight after I get off work!

Today I am wearing:
•Polo shirt from J Crew
•Patterned drawstring shorts from H&M
•Sneakers from New Balance

No comments:

Post a Comment