Blog Archive

Monday, June 1, 2015

twelve hundred seventy three: mean green



Today's look is a casual sporty street style look that was a great simple way to start off the new week in. I didn't have much of a restful weekend, so I'm still kinda running on E, but I'm pushing through the best way that I possibly can. Today my outfit features a cabbie hat, a graphic printed t-shirt, a basic black belt, a pair of slim fit pants, and a pair of sneakers. The sneakers were definitely a good choice for today since I was on my feet and moving for the majority of the day. I hope that you all had a great first day back to the grind for the week and I wish that you all have a great rest of the week ahead!

Today I am wearing:
•Cabbie hat from H&M
•Graphic printed t-shirt from VNM
•Belt from H&M
•Slim fit five pocket pant from H&M
•Sneakers from New Balance

No comments:

Post a Comment