Blog Archive

Sunday, May 31, 2015

twelve hundred seventy two: tropic of street style



Today's look is a tropical take on a street style look. It's the final day of the weekend and I'm getting ready to go to work once again. It's definitely been a long and busy past few days and I'm ready for it to be over and start fresh with a new week. Today's outfit consists of a patterned five panel hat, a tropical patterned polo shirt, a leather belt, a pair of slim fit shorts, and a pair of canvas sneakers. I hope that the weekend has treated all of you well and I hope that you all are refreshed and ready to take on the new week ahead after today!

Today I am wearing:
•Patterned five panel hat from Obey
•Patterned polo shirt from H&M
•Belt from H&M
•Slim fit shorts from H&M
•Canvas sneakers from Vans

No comments:

Post a Comment