Blog Archive

Saturday, May 30, 2015

twelve hundred seventy one: weekend street prep



Today's look is a mixture between a street style and and a preppy weekend style look. With these two looks combined you get a bold outfit that is both colorful and fun. My outfit consists of a snap back hat, a polo shirt, a black leather belt, a pair of patterned shorts, and a pair of canvas sneakers. Not only does today's outfit look fresh and clean, it is also very comfortable and will help me get through the long day at work ahead of me. Lastly, I hope that all of you enjoy your weekend and I'm going to do my best to try and enjoy mine.

Today I am wearing:
•Snap back hat from Stüssy
•Polo shirt from Tommy Hilfiger
•Belt from H&M
•Patterned shorts from H&M
•Canvas sneakers from Vans

No comments:

Post a Comment