Blog Archive

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

twelve hundred seventy four: night owl



Today's look is a simple look that I just put on not too long ago since, instead of my usual working during the day time, I will be working overnight at work tonight. Today (or tonight) I went with a fedora, a graphic printed t-shirt, a black leather belt, a pair of slim fit denim, and a pair of Air Force 1's. It's going to be a very busy night ahead and I wanted to make sure that I was comfortable throughout my time spent at work tonight. I hope that all of you had a great second day of the week and I will see you all again tomorrow before doing one more overnight shift tomorrow night.

Today I am wearing:
•Fedora from Target
•Graphic printed t-shirt from Saves The Day
•Belt from H&M
•511 slim fit denim from Levi's
•Air Force 1's from Nike

No comments:

Post a Comment