Blog Archive

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

twelve hundred seventy five: night owl part 2



Tonight I'm in for another long night spent at work and while yesterday's look was more of just a simple and casual look, I decided to go with a look that was still casual but has a little more of a sporty vibe to it. I got through last night without too many speed bumps or hassles and I'm hoping that the same applies to tonight as well. Today's outfit consists of a sleeveless pullover hoodie, a basic sleeveless t-shirt, a pair of faux leather joggers, and a pair of leather high top sneakers. After tonight I'll be able to get back to my regular sleeping schedule and I hope that you all keep pushing on to have a great rest of the week!

Today I am wearing:
•Sleeveless hooded sweatshirt from H&M
•Basic sleeveless t-shirt from H&M
•Faux leather joggers from Urban Outfitters
•Leather high top sneakers from Urban Outfitters

No comments:

Post a Comment