Blog Archive

Saturday, June 20, 2015

twelve hundred ninety two: lack of color



Today's look is a fun street style look that, unlike most of my summer looks, has very little color in it. Instead of the usual brighter colors represented, today's outfit is mostly focusing on black, white, and grey. The only color that is represented is the red on the underside of my hat and the red belt that I chose to wear. And even though there isn't much color in my outfit, the patterns and designs that are represented give off a fun vibe that is great for the weekend. Today's outfit consists of a snap back hat, a button up shirt with a patterned pocket, a graphic printed t-shirt, a leather belt, a pair of slim fit denim, and a pair of leather sneakers. I hope that the weekend is treating all of you well so far and I hope that I get a chance to catch up with some much needed weekend rest tomorrow after working through most of this afternoon/evening.

Today I am wearing:
•Snap back hat from Stüssy
•Button up shirt from H&M
•Graphic printed Dipset t-shirt from Fresh Talent
•Belt from H&M
•511 slim fit denim from Levi's
•Leather sneakers from Vans

No comments:

Post a Comment