Blog Archive

Sunday, June 21, 2015

twelve hundred ninety three: meshing well



There's nothing better on a hot summer day than to wear something that's next to nothing. Today's look is a comfortable sporty casual look and it's perfect for a day like today. I'm finally getting a chance to relax after a busy first half of the weekend and I'm really happy about it. Today's outfit consists of a snap back hat, a sleeveless mesh t-shirt, a pair of drawstring shorts, and a pair of sneakers. I hope that all of the fathers out there are enjoying their day so far and I wish that the rest of you are having a great relaxing day before the start of the new week as well!

Today I am wearing:
•FSU snap back hat
•Sleeveless mesh t-shirt from H&M
•Drawstring shorts from H&M
•Sneakers from Nike

No comments:

Post a Comment