Blog Archive

Monday, June 22, 2015

twelve hundred ninety four: not so mundane monday



It's the start of a new week and there's always something to be said about that first day back at work after the weekend (whether it's a good or bad thing). I like to stay as positive as I possibly can, so I don't even like to speak ill of Monday's even though at certain times they can be very overwhelming. Today's look is a great casual look to start the week off in and it's also a very comfortable look that I think helped ease me into the new week as well. Today's outfit consists of a cabbie hat, a polo shirt, a basic black belt, a pair of slim fit pants, and a pair of canvas sneakers. I'm happy to say now that I've made it through the first week back and I'm ready to push on throughout the rest of the week. I hope you all had a great start to your week and I also hope that you continue to have a great rest of the week as well!

Today I am wearing:
•Cabbie hat from H&M
•Polo shirt from J Crew
•Belt from H&M
•Slim fit five pocket pant from H&M
•Canvas sneakers from Vans

No comments:

Post a Comment