Blog Archive

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

twelve hundred ninety five: red, hot, and blue



I had a look last week that featured a red, white, and blue color scheme and today I've got another one. I promise that both of them were completely unplanned as far as them being patriotic but, since I've done it anyway, it's become a sort of unofficial 4th of July countdown. Today's look is a casual look that is fun and bright and perfect for a hot summer day like today. My outfit features a patterned five panel hat, a striped button up shirt, a red leather belt, a pair of slim fit pants, and a pair of Air Force 1's. I hope everyone else is getting excited for the (very quickly approaching) holiday and I hope that excitement helps get you all through the next two weeks!

Today I am wearing:
•Patterned five panel hat from Urban Outfitters
•Striped button up shirt from Kenneth Cole
•Belt from H&M
•Slim fit five pocket pant from H&M
•Air Force 1's from Nike

No comments:

Post a Comment