Blog Archive

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

twelve hundred ninety six: testing, testing



I don't know about about everyone else, but I often find myself testing out a look the night before I wear it to make sure that it's something that I'll be comfortable wearing and just to see how everything works together as a whole. This was the case with me last night and the outfit ended up working out great last night and for today. It's a fun casual look that is not only good for beating the heat, but is stylish as well. My outfit today consists of a fedora, a paisley button up shirt, a pair of drawstring shorts, and a pair of canvas sneakers. I hope that you all continue to have a great week as we get closer to the weekend day by day.

Today I am wearing:
•Fedora from Target
•Patterned button up shirt from H&M
•Drawstring shorts from H&M
•Canvas sneakers from H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment