Blog Archive

Thursday, June 25, 2015

twelve hundred ninety seven: stripes on stripes



Today's look is a fun casual weekend style look that features multicolored stripes on the shirt and more tame pin stripes on the shorts. It's been getting hotter and hotter every day, so I've been wearing shorts a lot more than I normally do. Today's outfit consists of a cabbie hat, a striped button up shirt, a black leather belt, a pair of striped shorts, and a pair of high top sneakers. I hope that all of you are staying cool as we push further into the summer season. The heat is only going to continue to rise in the next few months, so I hope that everyone is prepared for that!

Today I am wearing:
•Cabbie hat from H&M
•Striped button up shirt from H&M
•Belt from H&M
•Striped shorts from H&M
•High top sneakers from Converse

No comments:

Post a Comment