Blog Archive

Friday, June 19, 2015

twelve hundred ninety one: fresh for the weekend



Today's look is a clean and fresh weekend style look that is as bright as it is casual. As most of you get ready to start your weekend off from work, I'm headed back to work for my weekend. Today's outfit consists of a five panel hat, a graphic printed v neck t-shirt, a pair of drawstring shorts, and a pair of sneakers. As you can see I'm wearing red, white, and blue today which is a little early for the Fourth of July, but they are still the perfect colors for the summer season anyway. I hope that you all enjoy the start of your weekend and I'll try to do the same with mine!

Today I am wearing:
•Five panel hat from Hall of Fame
•Graphic printed t-shirt from H&M
•Drawstring shorts from H&M
•Sneakers from New Balance

No comments:

Post a Comment