Blog Archive

Thursday, June 18, 2015

twelve hundred ninety: new duds



Today's look is featuring some new garments that I picked up yesterday after work. It had been quite a while since I'd gone shopping so it was about time that I did some summer time clothes shopping. Today's look is a casual summer time street style look that is simple and fun. Today's outfit features a five panel hat, a graphic printed t-shirt, a studded belt, a pair of slim fit shorts, and a pair of high top sneakers. It's always refreshing when wearing an outfit that is made up of garments that have just been newly added to one's wardrobe. And I've got a few more outfits like this one coming up in the near future. I hope that all of you have had a great day and are ready for the upcoming weekend that's just right around the corner!

Today I am wearing:
•Five panel hat from Obey
•Graphic printed t-shirt from H&M
•Studded belt from H&M
•Slim fit shorts from H&M
•High top sneakers from Converse

No comments:

Post a Comment