Blog Archive

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

twelve hundred eighty nine: the only tank I wear



Even though I live in Miami Beach and it's the middle of the summer, I've never been one to embrace the whole tank top thing. It's really just not my style and I'm cool with that. I can do sleeveless shirts, but the only tank I'll wear is the one I'm wearing today; the No Limit tank, that is. Today's look is a fun colorful sporty look that is simple, casual, and perfect for a very hot day like today. My outfit consists of a graphic printed t-shirt, a black leather belt, a pair of patterned shorts, and a pair of canvas sneakers. Today's outfit was all about fun in the sun even though my day was spent mostly working without a whole lot of fun. I hope that all of you ended up having a great day and if not, just keep in mind that we're past the mid week point and the weekend is right around the corner!!

Today I am wearing:
•Graphic printed No Limit t-shirt from Urban Outfitters
•Belt from H&M
•Patterned shorts from H&M
•Canvas sneakers from Vans

No comments:

Post a Comment