Blog Archive

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

twelve hundred eighty eight: nautical nature



Today's look has quite a casual and nautical, yet a bit sporty feel to it. Today was my first day getting back to normal after having to deal with a little bit of overnight lag due to working all night on Sunday. Today's outfit includes an anchor patterned polo shirt, a red leather belt, a pair of striped shorts, and a pair of sneakers. It was a great thing to wear to get back into the game and I ended up having an alright day because of it as well. I hope that you are all getting into the groove with this week so far and I hope that it's treating you well!

Today I am wearing:
•Patterned polo shirt from J Crew
•Belt from H&M
•Striped shorts from H&M
•Sneakers from New Balance

No comments:

Post a Comment