Blog Archive

Monday, June 15, 2015

twelve hundred eighty seven: resortful



Today's look is a resort style casual look that is a perfect look for a day that is being spent mostly trying to relax after a night full of work. I didn't get much sleep after working my overnight shift last night, but I definitely have gotten the chance to relax either way. Today's outfit consists of a plaid flannel button up shirt, a pair of drawstring shorts, and a pair of leather sneakers. This outfit is a very simple one, but is still a very bold choice nonetheless. I hope everyone else has had a great start to their week and I hope that it only gets better from here on out!

Today I am wearing:
•Plaid flannel button up shirt from H&M
•Drawstring shorts from H&M
•Leather sneakers from Vans

No comments:

Post a Comment