Blog Archive

Sunday, June 14, 2015

twelve hundred eighty six: night owl part 3



About a little less than two weeks ago I had two nights that I had to spend doing overnight shifts at work and today or tonight is another one of those nights. Today's look is a simple and comfortable look. My outfit consists of a graphic printed pocket t-shirt, a studded belt, a pair of slim fit pants, and a pair of leather high top sneakers. There will be plenty of work ahead for me tonight so having a no hassle easy outfit will be key to getting through the night. I've got a long night ahead so I'm gonna keep this short. But I hope that you all enjoyed the end of your weekend and have a great start to the new week tomorrow!

Today I am wearing:
•Graphic printed pocket t-shirt from H&M
•Studded belt from H&M
•Slim fit five pocket pant from H&M
•Leather high top sneakers from Urban Outfitters

No comments:

Post a Comment