Blog Archive

Saturday, June 13, 2015

twelve hundred eighty five: little off the top



Today's look isn't so much about what I'm wearing, but what I'm wearing less of due to a little grooming that took place today. That's right! The heat was finally starting to get to me so I said goodbye to quite a sizable portion of hair that was on top of my head and on my face. I must say that I feel so much fresher and cleaner than I've felt in a while and am very happy with my decision to chop and trim. Today's actual outfit is a casual sporty outfit that also assisted in me feeling more free and clear. Today I chose to wear a jersey style graphic printed t-shirt, a pair of drawstring shorts, and a pair of sneakers. I hope that the weekend is bringing everyone else clean, clear, free, and fresh vibes altogether and I hope that they continue throughout the rest of the weekend!

Today I am wearing:
•Hand me down graphic printed jersey t-shirt
•Drawstring shorts from H&M
•Sneakers from Nike

No comments:

Post a Comment