Blog Archive

Friday, June 12, 2015

twelve hundred eighty four: weekending



Today's look is a casual sporty street style look that is perfect to help usher in the weekend with. I'm not quite lucky enough to start my weekend just yet since I'll be going into work later this afternoon and evening to close down the store, but after that I will be looking forward to a couple of days off before heading back to work. Today's outfit consists of a snap back hat, a graphic printed t-shirt, a basic black belt, a pair of slim fit denim, and a pair of sneakers. All in all I'm hoping that the simplicity of today's outfit will help me get through the complexities of this evening and I also hope that all of you have a great start to your weekend as well!

Today I am wearing:
•Snap back hat from Stüssy
•Graphic printed t-shirt from Levy Park Allstars
•Belt from H&M
•511 slim fit denim from Levi's
•Sneakers from New Balance

No comments:

Post a Comment