Blog Archive

Thursday, June 11, 2015

twelve hundred eighty three: maxed and relaxed



Today's look is all about casual comfort while still looking fresh and clean. It was my day off today and I finally got to spend some time relaxing with little to no obligations to attend to besides a few household errands like laundry and the like. Today's outfit consists of a fedora, a color blocked polo shirt, a basic leather belt, a pair of shorts, and a pair of loafers. Overall this outfit is the perfect way to portray that weekend vibe even when it's not exactly the weekend just yet. I hope you all enjoyed your day as much as I did and the rest of you only have one more day before your weekend is here so hold on tight! You're almost there.

Today I am wearing:
•Fedora from Target
•Polo shirt from Tommy Hilfiger
•Belt from H&M
•Shorts from H&M
•Loafers from Sperry

No comments:

Post a Comment