Blog Archive

Thursday, May 21, 2015

twelve hundred sixty two: sportin' it up



Today's look is a cool, calm, and casual sporty style look. It features some bright and fun colors and patterns. It's another hot day and I'm wearing this outfit to be able to stay as cool and as comfortable as possible. My outfit consists of a snap back hat, a graphic printed jersey style t-shirt, a black belt, a pair of striped shorts, and a pair of canvas sneakers. It's simple enough to be comfortable and still fresh enough to be stylish as well. As we get closer to the holiday weekend ahead, I hope that all of you finish out the rest of your week strong and get ready for the weekend. And whether it's going to be spent relaxing or spent working, I wish that you all have a great weekend either way!

Today I am wearing:
•Snap back hat from Obey
•Gifted graphic printed jersey style t-shirt
•Belt from H&M
•Shorts from H&M
•Canvas sneakers from Vans

No comments:

Post a Comment