Blog Archive

Friday, May 22, 2015

twelve hundred sixty three: holiday weekend



Today officially kicks off the Memorial Day holiday weekend and I will be spending the majority of the weekend at work. This shouldn't come as a surprise if you've been following me and my blog for the past few months. But I'm still trying to make the best of it by at least dressing as though I were able to enjoy the holiday. Today's look is a casual weekend street style look that is both cool(in a figurative and literal sense) and comfortable. My outfit features a fedora, a graphic printed tropical patterned t-shirt, a red leather belt, a pair of slim fit pants, and a pair of Air Force 1's. My main focus for wearing the outfit that I am today is to help myself get through this busy day while still looking and feeling fresh and to have fun while doing it as well! To those of you getting ready to start off your long weekend, I hope that you enjoy it and to those of you working through it like myself, I wish you the same!

Today I am wearing:
•Fedora from Target
•Graphic printed patterned t-shirt from H&M
•Belt from H&M
•Slim fit five pocket pant from H&M
•Air Force 1's from Nike

No comments:

Post a Comment