Blog Archive

Saturday, May 23, 2015

twelve hundred sixty four: a break in the action



Today I am thankful to get a little bit of a break in the action as far as work is concerned. It's been quite some time since I've been able to enjoy a Saturday away from work, so I'm very excited to be able to spend the day resting up and relaxing before I go back tomorrow for the rest of the holiday weekend. Today's look is a comfortable and casual look that's main focus is trying to beat the heat and stay cool throughout the day. Today I'm wearing a five panel corduroy hat, a polo shirt, a pair of very comfortable shorts, and a pair of canvas sneakers. The colors of the hat that I chose to wear today match well with my choice of the polo shirt and shorts and the overall feel of my outfit today is complete comfort while still feeling and looking cool. I hope that you all enjoy your day and have a great start to the rest of your weekend!

Today I am wearing:
•Corduroy five panel hat from Urban Outfitters
•Polo shirt from Penguin
•Shorts from H&M
•Canvas sneakers from Vans

No comments:

Post a Comment