Blog Archive

Sunday, May 24, 2015

twelve hundred sixty five: back in the act



Well, after a short break yesterday I was back at work to grind away today. It wasn't quite as bad as I had imagined it might be and I made sure to wear something fun, bright, and colorful to make sure that in case it was rough, at least I had one thing going for me. Today's look is a classic sporty weekend style look that I really enjoyed wearing. My outfit features a five panel hat, a button up shirt, a basic black belt, a pair of slim fit pants, and a pair of sneakers that helped with all the running around I had to do today. I hope that you all are continuing to enjoy the holiday weekend and definitely do not take it for granted!

Today I am wearing:
•Five panel hat from Obey
•Button up shirt from H&M
•Belt from H&M
•Slim fit five pocket pant from H&M
•Sneakers from New Balance

No comments:

Post a Comment