Blog Archive

Monday, May 25, 2015

twelve hundred sixty six: salute



Today's look is a casual summer time look that is in honor of the Memorial Day holiday today. I know that a lot of you are getting to spend an extra day off this weekend and I really hope that you enjoy it. But let's not forget to think about what this holiday is really about. It's about honoring those who've laid down their lives to give us the freedom that we, all too often, take advantage of. So for those of you that have sacrificed for our country, I salute and thank you. Today's outfit consists of a camo patterned five panel hat, a graphic printed t-shirt, a red leather belt, a pair of shorts, and a pair of canvas sneakers. Again, I hope that all of you enjoy your day whether it is spent at work or play and I hope that you all have time to think about what today is truly all about.

Today I am wearing:
•Patterned five panel hat from Obey
•Graphic printed t-shirt from H&M
•Belt from H&M
•Shorts from H&M
•Canvas sneakers from Vans

No comments:

Post a Comment