Blog Archive

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

twelve hundred sixty one: prepped and proper



Today's look is a casual preppy style look that's both simple and comfortable. After wearing a jacket yesterday I thought it was definitely a good idea to go with an outfit that I'd feel a lot cooler in on such a hot day. Today's outfit consists of a color blocked polo shirt (which is one of my favorite thrift finds ever!), a leather belt, a slim fit pant, a pair of argyle socks, and a pair of loafers. It's important to dress as comfortable as possible when the heat is on like it has been down here in Miami lately. And it's only gonna get hotter as we get deeper into the summer season. And I hope that all of you are staying cool in both a literal and figurative sense as the season continues to heat up!

Today I am wearing:
•Polo shirt from Tommy Hilfiger
•Belt from H&M
•Slim fit five pocket pant from H&M
•Argyle socks from Target
•Loafers from Sperry

No comments:

Post a Comment