Blog Archive

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

twelve hundred sixty: king of pop



Today's look is really all about one garment and the rest of the outfit is just a backdrop for it. Yesterday I purchased this amazing jacket and even though it was too hot (which may be an understatement) to wear any type of jacket today, I couldn't resist wearing it because it is just too cool. Today's overall look is a fresh take on a street style look that's a little more glam than grime. The rest of today's outfit consists of a faux leather five panel hat, a graphic printed Dipset t-shirt, a basic leather belt, a pair of slim fit denim, and a pair of leather sneakers. I definitely feel like this new jacket is a very key piece (even in the spring/summer time) to give any outfit some extra pizzazz! I hope that today has treated all of you as well as today treated me and I hope that you continue to have a great week.

Today I am wearing:
•Faux leather five panel hat from Urban Outfitters
•Zip up jacket from H&M
•Graphic printed Dipset shirt from Fresh Talent
•Belt from H&M
•511 slim fit denim from Levi's
•Leather sneakers from Vans

No comments:

Post a Comment